Connect with Me on Facebook

Friday, May 14, 2010

The end is the new beginning

Okay--so I am 27 days into my 30 day challenge and while I have not been able to stick exactly to all of the challenges every day...I have done pretty awesome. I feel lighter, more fit and healthier. The side effect of that is I feel happier. So, this has really just spurred on more challenges or rather changes as I continue on my journey. I want to get FIT. Seriously.

So--I am going to start Cooler Plan 1 of Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet Recharged. Its strict. I am going to committ to a week of this rigid eating plan and then go from there. I will be stocking up on lean protein, tons of veggies, steal cut oats and water water water. Wish me luck...and I promise, if I hit my goal, I will post pictures. :)

Share

No comments: