Connect with Me on Facebook

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Weighing in


So one week has passed since I have started this cleanse. Weigh-in day...157 lbs. That is 8 pounds in one week! Granted alot of it is probobly water, but I feel great! I am surprised I am surviving without coffee for one. And honestly in comparison to all of the other diets I have done, I do not feel hungry or shaky or weak. I have more energy and can complete my full workouts at the gym. So this has been a good week and I know I will be able to complete this next week. I am seriously seriously considering making this way of eating a part of my lifestyle. Maybe I have wheat issues? Haa haa similar to my weight issues.


My daily routine is basically get up at 7:30 ish, have my detox tea and a bowl of berries or some other type of fruit. Head to the gym and do a one hour workout (either a class or cardio and weights). I would stay longer but they have one hour maximum on the the nursery for the summer. Get home, have lunch which has been a salad with either tuna or chicken or turkey. Snack on fruits and veges throughout the day. Drink lots of water. Take my cleanse pills (obviously) and make a fairly normal dinner. Last night I made roast with wild rice, roasted zucchinni and a big salad. Oh another good snack is a sesamee tahini rice cake with almond butter. That definately helps me get through those moments where you just need a good snack. I am a peanut butter lover, but almond butter...I am hooked!


Another thing I have been doing is alternating hot water and ice cold in the shower. I read that is good for circulation.


Well today is going to be a bit of a me day. I started sewing so I am going to be cutting patterns this afternoon. Happy weekend!

No comments: