Connect with Me on Facebook

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A good report


Well I got my lazy self out the door yesterday for a long walk around the neighbourhood. I ran some, but forgot my ipod in my car and my husband took my car....so that meant I didn't have my musical motivation or C2 5K program. In the evening I went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the bike and my weights. I did pretty good with eating but had some nuggets and sundried tomato pesto fries for dinner. I need to get groceries, so I am out of lettuce and veges for my salads. I won't feel too bad about it though. The calories really weren't that bad. The bad news is that I have an extremely sore throat and I am worried I am getting sick. I need to stay on track this week!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

That's Great!

I hope you're not getting sick. *Hugs*